Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello's & Halloween Prep


Hello All, I thought it was time that "too shea" went blogging! Seems like it could be a good time. What better way to start than with a festive Halloween post. 
You see... I am a Halloween lover. I blame my creative parents who from my first year were making my costumes by hand. The outcome is this- I carve pumpkins for fun in my spare time, I do trial make up runs before the big day... and lastly and probably most irritating I peer pressure everyone around me into costumes and try to rally up Halloween cheer. Yup thats the sad truth and I love every minute of it. 

Above you'll see my newest creation in the pumpkin world. In the next few days I will post this years costume... you lucky ducks :)

too shea loves you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment