Thursday, November 11, 2010

Etsy... why don't you love too shea?

As I reach this crossroads of creating and selling- I find myself at the mercy of etsy. What a great tool, but how to make it work? update and update and promote and promote or something like that. I haven't quite figured the formula out just yet.

 But when it comes to the world of "one of a kinds" things seem to be just a bit more tricky.  Factories, man they have it down- low cost, high production- big profit. I am the opposite... but the result is something different,  personal, exclusive, and therefore should be desired, at least for some of us?

For now what I do have is two magic words... "HOLIDAY SALE".

And I know we all love that.

So check it OUTTTTTTT: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tooshea


Coming soon:

No comments:

Post a Comment